Shannon over at YouTube/leaninglights is hosting a readthon called #TBRTakedown from June 1 - 7. And naturally, I'm totally in.
Being a new addition to BookTube itself, I am new to readathons but I already love them and plan to participate in as many as I possibly can. So onward to my planned reading/ the challenges!
1. A book that's been on your TBR shelf over a year!
2. An unread sequel sitting on your TBR shelf.
3. A first book in a series on your TBR shelf.
4. An "out of your comfort zone" book on your TBR shelf!
5. A book from your most recent book haul!
happy reading everyone!